Just like the TV Show, in your own home!
Now you can play the popular ITV gameshow at home. Based on the hit tv quiz show hosted by the nation’s favourite double act, Ant and Dec, Climb the limitless money ladder higher than your opponents to win!
General Knowledge Trivia Questions
To play the game, you must answer trivia questions, each related to a number to climb further and further up the limitless money ladder. Be careful, if you give an answer over the correct answer - you lose everything!
Fun Family Game For Ages 8+ Years
This well-known trivia quiz board game is great fun for families with children aged 8 years and over. It's a great way to entertain the kids, teens and grown-ups at get-togethers, parties and family gatherings.
What’s in the box?
- Limitless money ladder
- 600+ questions
- 2 answer dials
- Score tracker
- Cash out button
- Easy-to-follow rules
How To Play
- Stage One is the life builder. Answer as many questions as possible within the time limit. Each correct answer will grant your team lives to use in Stage Two of the game!
- To start the Life Builder round, a player from Team One starts the 60-second timer and reads the questions for the first player from Team Two. Once the timer has finished, record the number of correct answers and convert to lives. Team Two then reads the questions for Team One.
- To start Stage Two, a player from either team reads aloud the question. Working collaboratively within their teams, each team moves their answer dial to select their answer to the question. When both teams have selected an answer, they reveal their answers and move the score trackers accordingly.
- If a team gives the exact answer, they bank the value of the milestone. If it is not an exact answer, the team loses lives, and if the answer is more than the exact answer, the game is over for that team and they lose all the money banked!
- A team can choose to cash out and end their game early by tapping the gold cash out button. Cashing our secures the money banked and ends the game for that team only. The opposing team can choose to continue play until they run out of lives or cash out. The winner is the team who banked the most money in total across the rounds played!